Feb 1, 2022

Printer HP problem code error OXC4EB827F HW_MICCI2 C

Hi everyone, this time my post is in English because I realized that this problem as mentioned on title actually happen worldwide when I googled about it.

Well actually my printer is quite old already, it is a HP deskjet 3545 model, which is also a hands down from my father who bought new printer about 4 years ago. Not sure when he bought this printer but it has been around for quite sometime so I am not surprised when it started to show error messages. 

Since I am an online seller, I actually use my printer quite frequently to print out airwaybills. When this happened fortunately it is during Chinese New Year holidays here in Malaysia, so there are about 2 days for me to fix this problem so that I can ship out all my orders after the holidays. 

This is what I already tried:

1. Turn off printer, pulled off all plugs and cable, gave it about a minute or so and turned it back on 

at first, it worked, managed to get it back on home screen, get all my stuff printed then turned it off at the end of the day 

However the next day it happened again, when I turn it on the error message OXC4EB827F HW_MICCI2 C appeared on screen and the power button blinking. I did step one like many times but still it wont work.

2. So I did some googling, find a youtube vid on how to fix the problem by pushing some button and wriggling the cartridge. Unfortunately did not work for me. 

3. Also tried changing the cartridge into new one. Not working. 

So this morning I already ordered a new printer online and hope to receive it as soon as possible. But I still want to know if any of you manage to solve this problem since I still got two new ink cartridges that will be a waste (cannot find new printer which can use the cartridges) But hey, I can still sell it, only a bit sad because I am the kind of person who usually have sentimental feeling with things that have been there for a while for us, you know 😢 So bye-bye mister printa, I will definitely forever grateful during your presence and hardwork.

Error Code on Mister Printa

Just to mention,  I believed that this error code is due to the cartridge carrier stuck or malfunction because I realized that the error only appear when the cartridge wont move as usual when we open the access panel door. However it is just my assumption. 

Note: Maybe in the future, we can just print stuff using our mind and find and fix error easily.  



No comments: